Last modified: 29 September 2023
Please take the time to read and understand this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
A. Web and FTP Site Content Policies:
- For Hosting Service(s) provided under any of our Brands, including Bulk Buy Hosting, you must not:
- use the Service(s) and Server(s) in any manner which infringes any law or regulation (including any data protection legislation), breaches (or causes us to breach) any Third Party Terms and/or infringes the rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any third party, or authorize or permit any other person to do so;
- use the Service(s) in connection with fraudulent activities;
- use the Service(s) to distribute, publish, send or facilitate the sending of bulk or mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising or solicitations (including spam), whether unsolicited, opt-in or otherwise, nor promote a Site hosted on our Server(s) in such manner;
- use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site;
- use the Server(s) to post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- employ programs which consume excessive system resources including processor cycles and memory (we do not host bots, crypto miners, or other server resource intensive programs);
- use the Service(s) for purposes which we deem to be illegal or offensive; and/or
- engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channelling such activities through our Server(s), or using our Server(s) as a mail drop for responses.
If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of the Service(s) could be deemed illegal or offensive, you should contact us for clarification. Some examples of actions or content that we deem to be illegal or offensive include:
- storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that violates trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents, and/or other intellectual property rights, or contributes to the said violations;
- storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that is harassing or excessively violent, inciting to hate or violence, or threatening with violence;
- storage or transfer of, or linking to child pornography or content containing non-consensual sexual acts;
- storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that is defamatory, libellous, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, invasive of privacy, false, intentionally misleading, patently offensive, or otherwise objectionable or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, religious intolerance, misogyny, or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual or animal; and
- promotion of illegal material or products including but not limited to offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes.
- We have the right to finally determine at our sole discretion whether content is objectionable with respect to any of the criteria herein or under the Terms of Service. We may use automated systems to check Sites hosted on our Servers for content that breaches our Terms of Service and this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Users posting any of the above prohibited content on their Sites may have their services temporarily suspended or terminated in accordance with our Hosting Terms without any refund of Fees. At our discretion, you may be given the opportunity to promptly remove the objectionable content in question within the time period specified by us before having your services reinstated. Repeated offenses may result in termination of the Service.
- When we determine that your usage of disk/bandwidth exceeds the usage of a regular individual or small business hosting files related to their own website(s), we will require you to find an alternative solution for your needs. Examples of excessive and prohibited use include:
- storing large files and backups. These should be stored on a suitable third party service such as Dropbox, Backblaze or Google Drive;
- sharing your account resources with others, whether for free or for pay (excluding customers who have purchased a designated Reseller Hosting plan from us);
- storing large numbers or large sized images, videos or other files. These should be moved to a Content Delivery Network which specialises in hosting these kinds of files;
- storing pirated content; and/or
- storing content or media that is not related to an active website.
- For Hosting Service(s) provided under Bulk Buy Hosting, we do not allow any of the following content to be published on any of our Server(s):
- Content of a pornographic, sexually explicit, or adult nature (including sex toys, dating, nude & non-nude sexual images)
- Content of a gambling nature (including poker & online casinos)
- Content of a pharmaceutical nature (including Viagra & Cialis)
- Content related to cannabis, CBD or vaping
- Investment Sites (including FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Schemes)
- Payday Loan Sites (including any site related to Payday loans, Payday loan affiliate programs, etc)This includes sites that are “review” or “informational” sites that are used to link to sites that operate in the above niches.
B. Email Usage Policies:
1. For Email Forwarding Services: When your usage of number of forwarded emails, number of email forwarding accounts or bandwidth is outside the usage of the plan limits detailed below, we may require you to upgrade to the appropriate plan size:
- Single Domain Plan: 25 email forwarders, up to 500 emails per day
- Starter Plan: 800 email forwarders, up to 2,000 emails per day
- Pro Plan: 3,500 email forwarders, up to 4,000 emails per day
- Business Plan: 7,000 email forwarders, up to 10,000 emails per day
Excessive use of catch-all aliases to receive large numbers of emails from the same web site may result in your Account being terminated by us without prior notice to you.
2. You must not use the Email Service(s) for:
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through our servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on our Server(s) is prohibited. Our Service(s) may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Acceptable Use Policy or that of our Third Party Providers.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by you must be Closed-loop (‘Confirmed Opt-in’). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to and from any of our hosted domains, or referencing any of our accounts, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this Acceptable Use Policy or the acceptable use policies of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at https://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
C. Illegal Activities: Customers caught using our system for illegal activities, including but not limited to breaking into remote systems, credit card fraud, theft, vandalism, threats, or violence, will have their Accounts immediately terminated without refund of any fees.
D. Right To Refuse Service: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this Acceptable Use Policy to ensure a professional environment for the users of our Service(s). This includes where any programs are using excessive amounts of system resources including CPU, memory, bandwidth or disk. Excessive amounts is defined as any amount that results in substantial degradation of server performance. We are the sole determinant of what constitutes degraded server performance. On some occasions, we allow heavy usage depending on the situation. However, additional fees may apply.
Please note this Acceptable Use Policy is without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies under the relevant Service Terms and General Terms, including our rights thereunder to suspend or terminate any of our Service(s) to you for any reason.
E. Third Party Providers’ Acceptable Use Policies: You acknowledge that our Third Party Providers’ acceptable use policies may change from time to time, and we reserve the right to amend this Acceptable Use Policy at any time to take into account such changes. In the event that any use of the Service(s) by you is deemed by our Third Party Provider to be objectionable in any way, you agree to immediately comply with our request to remedy the same within the timelines that we specify, and to provide such support and cooperation as we may require to ensure compliance with our Third Party Providers’ acceptable use policies, their Third Party Terms and/or their instructions.
F. Rules of Usage/Conduct: You acknowledge that apart from this Acceptable Use Policy, the rules of conduct and usage set out in the General Terms shall also apply to your use of all Service(s), and you agree to abide by and comply with the same.
G. Reporting Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy: If you become aware of any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, you shall immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us at [email protected]